Packed with step-by-step examples and illustrative case studies, and updated to reflect the latest changes in economic policy and the financial landscape, "Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers" is a nuts-and-bolts guide for managers, entrepreneurs, seasoned executives, teachers, and students alike. William G. Droms and Jay O. Wright's definitive guide to financial analysis and management is now revised throughout and features a new chapter on the Dodd-Frank Act and JOBS Act, bringing the book up to date for the post-recession economy while still covering all major aspects of financial management, including:
- Reading a Balance Sheet
- Mastering the Accounting Cycle
- Making Long-term Investment Decisions
- Conducting Breakeven Analysis for Profit Planning
- Calculating the Cost of Capital
- Evaluating Closely Held Companies and much more.