Part of the New York Times bestselling Press Here series by Hervé Tullet!
With hours of creative play, Draw Here: An Activity Book features more than 135 pages brimming with activities for young readers to see things differently.
From solving a maze, matching up similarly colored dots, or growing a whole village of dot people, this book is packed with hours of learning fun.
• Tullet's signature bold dots bounce, spin, and splatter across spread after spread
• Invites kids to grab a crayon and fill in, connect, decorate, and above all, reimagine the dots
• Opens eyes and minds to playful and creative thinking
Experiment, play, and draw—but most of all, just have fun—inside and outside the box with this innovative activity book.
Perfect for little hands, this interactive book brilliantly communicates the foundations of whimsical imagination to readers ages 5 to 6 years old.
• A wonderful gift for parents, teachers, librarians, and caregivers who want an interactive book that introduces creative thinking
• Perfect for new and existing fans of Herve¿ Tullet
• Great for those who enjoyed Press Here, Mix It Up, and Let's Play! by Herve¿ Tullet, as well as Totally Awesome Mazes and Puzzles by William Potter, Unicorn Activity Book for Kids Ages 4-8 by Activity Slayer, and The Everything Kids' Puzzle Book by Jennifer A. Ericsson and Beth L. Blair